Friday 16 January 2015

TYGA VS DRAKE BEEF OVER RIHANNA?




Were thinking Tyga vs Drake beef from 2014 is about Tyga’s best friend Chris Brown rivalry with Drake over Rihanna? Well you got it all wrong… 
Tyga and Drake’s issues spilled out on the Internet, rap fans probably thought things were all good between Lil Wayne’s crew. Tyga turned that all upside down with a series of tweets blasting the label, and a very pointed interview where he flat-out called Drake “fake.” No one really saw that one coming, but we took a look back, and maybe the writing was actually on the wall.

Here is what YMCMB Boss, Baby got to say about the issue from his label.

"I didn't see that coming," Birdman admitted. "And still I haven't got to the bottom of none of that." He defended the Canadian rapper saying, "Drake is Drake. There's really no comparison. He in a lane all by himself when it comes to making music. You can't compare nobody to what he do 'cause nobody does what he does."

He says he respects Tyga and that he's still a homie but adds that "Tyga know where he stands in this game compared to Drake. That ain't no secret. Numbers don't lie. He might be in his feelings, and I got all the love and respect for Tyga. That's been like my little bro."

He said that he isn't holding anyone hostage and that Tyga can leave if he wants to.

"I'm family oriented. Either you're in or you're out. If you're out, you're an outcast to me. If you're in, we family. To me, it ain't no on or off switch. Either you with us or you ain't. You gotta choose your side, but I got nothing but respect for Tyga."

He clarifies that Tyga is still with young money, despite releasing the Kanye West-produced "40 Mill" independently.

"I always had a manly respect with him 'cause he showed me he a little man. He went and did what he had to do, and we built what we built together."

That said, he is disappointed that Tyga badmouthed his labelmates.

"I'm not with the dissing. I ain't with none of that sh*t. We one gang. Ain't no separating that. Either you're with it or you ain't. You gotta just choose your side."

A recent music video from Nicky Minaj which f/ Drake and Chris Brown including Lil Wayne proves that all is well with Drake and Chris Brown, our thoughts though...

Watch 'Only' Video below...



No comments:

Post a Comment